Thanks to the Incarnate Word Foundation for supporting CAAAB financially to implement the Phase 2 of Parents as Entrepreneurs. The one-one-consulting with Parents as Entrepreneurs participants will begin June 8th. Â Following posts will document the implementation process, outcomes, and impact of Phase 2 of the Parents as Entrepreneurs program.
More On CAAAB
From Our Blog, News & Announcements
- CAAAB Helps Local Entrepreneur Secure Interest-free Loan from Kiva Zip
- CAAAB is a Kiva Zip Trustee- First borrower gets $5000 interest free loan!
- CAAAB business consulting for small and disadvantaged minority businesses: Model Evaluation
- Franchise Fair! April 26th hosted by St. Louis Development Corporation (SLDC)
- CAAAB’s Small Business Capacity Building Program in the News!